Saturday, December 5, 2009

Saturday: I'm up this early??

I haven't done any serious writing for the past few days. I think I mentioned in one of my previous posts that I get a case of creative burn-out if I work on something to the point of obsession, as was the case with "Storm Drain". However, that doesn't mean that I stop thinking of other projects. They're always with me, fermenting in my brain until a critical mass is reached and out they come. My subission piece for the Arts Council is just such a case. I initially wrote it about 6-months ago, but, as is often the case with material written during a hypomanic phase of my bipolar II condition, the work is terribly overwritten. I actually am too afraid to look at it for fear of it being nothing but a rant. Usually, though, I can find usable material in my hypomanic ramblings. It takes ruthless editing on  my part. I'll keep you posted on how it goes.

Otherwise, everything has been going well. I've tested more recipes that will be posted shortly. They're really inexpensive and tasty, so get a shopping list going and try some of them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment