Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Ingredients For A Really Cool And Filling Meditteranean Dinner For Two

Ok, I don't have time to list the recipe steps right now as I am once again heading to my parents' place for my mom's birthday. However, just because I'm a bit of a slouch getting this recipe completely posted, I'll list the ingredients here, and post the rest of the recipe tomorrow.

If you don't have the following ingredients, you will need:

1. small jar of marinated artichoke hearts. (about 4 or 5 whole hearts)
1. jar of prepared marinara pasta sauce.
1. large can of diced tomatoes.
1. small can of tomato paste.
1. small container of feta cheese.
1. small head of blroccoli florets.
1. small red onion.
1. small sweet red bell pepper.
1. very small head of cauliflower.
1. 8" link of sweet sausage, or 3 shorter ones.
2 to 3 cups of dry pasta, preferably fusili, or penne rigate.

All of this comes together really fast. Dinner can be ready in 20 to 30 minutes if you do your prep work all at once.

Stay tuned to see how all of this comes together. And it really is super tasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment