Friday, December 18, 2009

I'm Sooo Sorry

I have to apologize to anyone who is following this blog. I was going to have a new recipe posted today, but life just got in the way. You know I'm a "starving writer type". I'm trying to get provincial and federal arts funding in the form of a grant so that I can complete the research for a collection of short stories I'm working on, as well as a novel-length manuscript. That process has taken over my life over the past couple of days. Everything about my submission (begging) has to be perfect. I've resorted to borrowing money to pay for editors to look at my work and suggest improvements. My partner has the day off tomorrow, so we get to do together stuff. I'll try for posting the recipe on Sunday.

1 comment:

  1. Gaspar, no need to be sorry about thing if you were really doing your best. Sometimes the all odds are just against us, whatever you do.

    I thought you might be interested in my buddy's blog about going green tips. You guys are writing on a close topic. I'm following yours from now on. Have a look at Fred's blog when you have free time. =)

    ReplyDelete